RGI provides turnaround, transformation, and revenue growth services to corporations, financial institutions and governments worldwide. Formed in 1993, also known as Revenue Growth International Ltd., RGI has particular strengths in China, Asia, Russia, and Middle East.
RGI turnaround and transformation services include:
* interim general management
* troubleshooting and fixes
* executive mentoring and support
* operations review and optimization
* mediation of shareholder, partnership and investor disputes
RGI views turnarounds and transformation as a spectrum from crisis to opportunity. Once a critical problem has been identified and resolved, RGI's Beijing subsidiary, Revenue Growth Consulting Company China (Beijing Mao Rui), can offer a suite of transformation, leadership development and revenue growth services to enhance long term management stability for corporate operations, and improved efficiency of government funded initiatives.
Beijing Mao Rui transformation, revenue growth, and human resources services include:
* mentoring of potential executives and senior managers * preparing managers and engineers for international business * communications and cultural programming for improved results
* international and cross-culture marketing and sales training
RGI's turnaround and transformation philosophy is to preserve investor and stakeholder value whenever possible. Corporate distress arises from many situations: senior management issues, missed product opportunities, misallocation of people, changes in government regulations, etc. RGI has an excellent record of recovery, transformation and revenue growth, but when necessary the firm can work with legal and insolvency professionals to find optimal solutions and alternatives to corporate renewal.
RGI is a Founding Member of the Asia Transformation and Turnaround Association (ATTA). (www.asiatta.com). The firm, through its managing director, Robert Fonow, is a member of the London School of Economics (LSE) Professional Mentoring Network.
Copyright Revenue Growth International Ltd., April 19, 2013