RGI believes that international executive development should be a feature of any transformation, turnaround and revenue growth project. In most cases, executives and rising managers respond very quickly to effective mentoring. The payoff is enormous.
RGI's Managing Director, Bob Fonow, is a globally experienced cross-cultural executive with a suite of programs designed to mentor international executives on the operations, business and social requirements for international success. Examples of RGI mentoring assignments for corporations includes:
* Hong Kong: coaching an inexperienced general manager of a large legal services membership organization
* Beijing: coaching an executive in a mobile telecoms company requiring improved decision making skills
* Tokyo: mentoring a mid manager who became the senior woman manager in Japan's telecom industry
* Zurich: coaching a program manager later in charge of digital distribution in a major Hollywood film studio
* Shanghai: mentoring a young mainland Chinese manager who became a senior New Zealand trade official
* London: coaching an entry level manager who became a top private equity executive
* Iraq: coaching several key executives currently in charge of Iraq's successful telecoms and IT infrastructure
* China: mentoring a young woman manager being coached to run an international enterprise in Asia
Programs are designed for the needs of each organization and individual and are focused on improving managment and leadership skills. Management development programs are based on Bob Fonow's experience working with younger and mid-level professionals around the world. .
RGI's Beiijing Mao Rui programs help rising managers and executives achieve the business and communications confidence necessary for international success.
Copyright Revenue Growth International Ltd., Septemer 2018