RGI services have improved performance in dysfunctional joint ventures, under-performing subsidiaries, corrupt marketing and sales divisions, environments disturbed by sexual harassment, problematic regulatory situations and all manner of cross-cultural management intrigue. Each of these inhibit revenue growth.
Many RGI clients believed initially that their leadership teams could resolve these problems with internal resources. Eventually, they realized that some situations require specialized management techniques that are beyond the experience of most managers, especially when they happen in unfamiliar cultures.
While it's true that many managers can learn cross-cultural crisis management and resolution techniques, not many companies have the resources to spend on a learning curve, especially if revenues are declining and key employees are departing. It 's better to send a specialist into these situations.
* Negotiating an end to an armed confrontation in Iraq between competing providers of security for the major mobile phone network. The confontation ended peacefully and without disruption to services, leading to a multi-million dollar settlement for the hiring company.
* Restoring manufacturing and sales in a troubled joint venture in China for a leading international broadband-CATV equipment manufacturing company. The company quickly become one of the first profitable high technology joint ventures in Shanghai.
* Stopping severe turnover of Japanese staff in the Tokyo subsidiary of an American corporation and rebuilding the sales and marketing teams.
* Crisis management of a division of a multinational corporation in London following the accidental deaths of key staff members. Hiring and training a new sales and marketing group on a very limited budget.
* Restructuring and sale of an American mid-size data communications company in late stage decline, with 90% of sales abroad.
* Dealing with corruption and fraud in an Asian sales management team, and restoring confidence in the company's distribution channels.
Revenue Growth Sales and Marketing Services
RGI and Beijing Mao Rui revenue growth services are pragmatic and focused on the bottom line. RGI services provide the same level of intellectual depth and analysis as the largest sales and marketing strategy firms but RGI is less academic and theoretical. RGI clients want quick results.
* Brainstorming and writing content for a change management program in a Big Four firm China. The program won both internal and external awards.
* Advising an American HR services firm on sales and marketing strategies to Generation Y in China
* Writing several marketing plans for a Swiss-Russian Internet services company in Russia
*Writing and delivering the first sales and marketing programs for privatizing national telecommunications services providers in Korea
* Identifying partners and assisting with venture negotiations in Thailand, China and Vietnam for a global network services provider.
* Writing and delivering cross-cultural marketing and sales programs for a leading American telecommunications carrier in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan.
* Assisting a Canadian data communications manufacturer with product marketing and sales channel strategies in Asia.
Copyright Revenue Growth International Ltd., June 21, 2016.